Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Beyond 23

I have a cute little red MP3 player! I love the way it looks; I've been less than delighted at its functioning so far.

I charged it up as instructed, then I had to reset it (using a pin, in the little reset hole) before I could even get it to turn on. When I was trying to get the player to start up, I went to the Coby website, and the pdf manual online had significant differences from the paper manual that came with the player, which didn't exactly clarify things!

Windows XP (on both computers I've used) recognizes the player and allows me to transfer files, but then there is no trace of it in the task bar, so I can't "eject" or "safely remove" it via the operating system before physically disconnecting it. I wonder whether anyone else has had this problem?

Anyway, I now have some music and an eAudiobook on my player, so I'm off to enter the Grand Prize drawing!

No comments: